Royal Holiday Vacation Club: No One Misses Out On The Fun
The holiday season is almost here, and everyone is looking forward to spending some quality time with their loved ones. With travel restrictions getting relaxed in many parts of the world. An overseas getaway seems like the perfect way to end what's been a challenging year. But is it safe enough to travel yet, given that the threat of COVID-19 still looms?
Concerns in the Wake of COVID-19
To say that planning a successful family vacation is daunting would be an understatement. From securing plane tickets and hotel reservations to scouting local attractions, there're lots of factors to keep in mind. COVID has only made the challenge that much more difficult. How do you keep you and your loved ones safe from the risk of infection while on your travels?
There's a lot to be said of the need to observe personal safety precautions, wear a mask at all times, practice hygiene, and keep a safe distance. However, minimizing exposure to Covid takes a lot more. People are naturally concerned whether the travel industry is playing its part in the following areas:
- Compliance: With new certification standards and protocols being developed in response to the crisis. Vacationers want to stay in places that are not only compliant but where they also feel comfortable. The industry continues to invest time and resources towards making everyone understand what's expected of them in this new era.
- Crowds: Holiday season has traditionally been synonymous with crowds, but that's no longer enabled in the age of the pandemic. Instituting occupancy quotas or limiting the number of guests allowed both per room and floor. Passenger numbers are also limited on buses and flights to provide room to spread out.
- Cleanliness: Maintaining hygiene to the highest standards is crucial to fighting Covid. There's only so much that a guest can do on their own. Leaving it up to the parties in charge to ensure cleanliness, especially in and around shared spaces. Practically all resorts have made huge investments in this area. With very capable cleaning teams already in place. Frequent disinfection of contact surfaces, along with top-to-bottom cleaning of spaces between stays, are now in effect.
- Predisposition: Some individuals stand a higher risk of infection, while others might develop a more severe form. Holiday goers are obviously worried about whether such cases can be identified in time. Most resorts now have in-house medical teams to provide testing and immediate care when needed. Designated quarantine facilities are also maintained to allow the isolation of suspect cases.
Your Safe Travels Are Assured With Royal Holiday Vacation Club
With a field experience of over 30 years. Royal Holiday Vacation Club is proud to be at the forefront of safe vacationing in the age of Covid. Royal Holiday has its own Safe Guest Program to minimize the risk of infection and ensure vacationers feel properly looked after. Here's an overview of what it entails:
- Disinfection: The resort has disinfectant rugs for shoes along access pathways, plus bell boys to sterilize luggage before guests check-in. Vacationers are further encouraged to make use of the multiple sanitizing stations spread across the facility.
- Secure Check-in: Individuals checking into the resort first have their temperature taken. After they are asked to answer a few questions regarding their general well-being. Vacationers will also be pleased to know that the front desk undergoes disinfection between check-ins.
- Distancing: Both staff members and guests are urged to stay at least 1.5 meters from each other. All communal areas have signals to help with that.
- Medical Attention: A Royal Holiday Vacation Club Membership guarantees access to medical care whenever you need it.
- Cleaning: The club spares no effort whatsoever; all areas undergo frequent and thorough cleaning to maintain a germ-free environment.
A Combined Effort
There are lots of other travel agencies that are striving to go above and beyond industry standards to keep vacationers safe:
- Inghams: A UK-based firm, Inghams helps vacation-goers book travel with ease. The firm carefully screens partner companies on behalf of its clients to ensure everyone follows Covid Protocols. Ingham also equips its own staff with training and gear to maintain germ-free environs throughout its facilities.
- Kalahari Resorts: Operating a handful of indoor water parks in several states. Kalahari Resorts urges everyone to observe masking requirements in their respective jurisdiction. Those traveling in groups are advised to send a single representative to the check-in desk to prevent crowding. Check-out has also been automated to minimize contact, and each facility has sanitizer stations installed throughout for convenience.
- Wild Dunes Resort: A renowned South Carolina located golf getaway destination, Wild Dunes has many communal spaces where guests interact. It's for this reason that everyone is required to be masked up whenever they're outside, except when dining, swimming, or golfing. Changes in furniture arrangements are disallowed to limit gatherings, and most pathways are designated as one-way to the same end. A dedicated on-site hygiene team works round-the-clock to ensure sanitation is up to standard.
Royal Holiday Club Makes Dream Vacations Come True
It's time to start packing for that exotic getaway you've been itching for all year. The Royal Holiday Vacation Club will be more than happy to make it happen.